A professional real estate agent has the education, knowledge, and experience to assist in making your real estate transaction a smooth successful experience. Your agent can provide the following services:
- A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to analyze and determine the appropriate market value of your property.
- Maximum Exposure for your property through:
- 1. Multiple Listing Service (MLS) – Network information available to all real estate licensee members
- 2. Open Houses
- 3. Caravans – tour of your property with licensed real estate professionals
- 4. Advertising in specific publications and other media
- 5. Signage and Flyers
- Pre-qualification of prospective buyers to ensure that your sale will close and you won’t waste time with unqualified prospects.
- Financing Assistance for the buyer such as:
- 1. Lender referrals
- 2. Types of financing (FHA, Conventional, VA, etc.)
- 3. Seller assisted financing options
- Communication point person – Your agent will handle all phone calls, inquiries, appointments, showings and negotiations.
- Negotiation skills and “objectivity” in presenting offers and counter offers, off-setting the emotional aspect of decision-making
- Proper preparation of the Real Estate Purchase Contract and receipt for the Deposit containing escrow instructions and the terms and conditions of the sale.
- Opening the escrow and depositing the buyer’s first money deposit into the escrow account.
- Assistance in coordinating transaction services such as inspections, appraisals, insurance, etc.
- Coordinating the closing process and estimating closing and final net proceeds.
Richard “Rick” Lopez
www.thelopezregroup.com | firstname.lastname@example.org